Becky Roberts is the President and CEO of Catoctin Consulting, LLC. She uses facilitation and creative participatory processes to help customers achieve business results through strategic planning, performance measurement, process reengineering, change management and enterprise architectures. She strives to make a lasting impact for her customers, and have great fun while doing it!
Becky has over 25 years of experience in facilitation, organizational management, strategic planning, performance management, business process reengineering, team building, information resources management, software engineering, and systems integration for government and commercial organizations. Prior to founding Catoctin, Becky served as Director of Business Process Reengineering with DynCorp. She has also held management positions with Oracle and PRC. She has spoken at and chaired conferences on strategic planning, IT capital planning, business process reengineering, performance management, facilitation and creativity.
Becky is a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) and a Project Management Professional (PMP). She has a BA in Architecture from Yale University and an Executive MBA from George Washington University.
Ursa Major frequently works as a subcontractor or part of a team of consultants assembled for a particular project. A few of the excellent people we've worked with on projects include:
- Dorothy Firsching, Project Management Professional (PMP), http://www.linkedin.com/in/dfirsching
President of Ursa Major Consulting, LLC
- Becky Roberts, Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF). PMP, Certified Management Consultant (CMC), and Balanced Scorecard expert. http://www.linkedin.com/in/beckylroberts
President of Catoctin Consulting, LLC and International Leadership Consulting, LLC. ILC holds a GSA MOBIS schedule and several statewide task ordered contracts with the Commonwealth of Virginia. Dorothy and Becky have worked together for many years.
- Dawn Rhine, Certified Professional Facilitator and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) certified consultant, owner of Synergy Forces.
- Dorothy Banzon, Graphic Designer and Creative Director of Katalyst Creative Group
D Banzon Design
- Don Cranford, Joomla!, WordPress, and PHP developer
Katalyst Creative Group
- Marsha Lindquist, Contracting Strategist
Granite Leadership Strategies
- Alex Bocast, DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF 2.0) expert, Principal Engineer, Silver Bullet Solutions.
- Charles D. Markert, PE and CPF, and certified practitioner of Bottom Line Innovation (TM)
President, Dynamic Leadership Consulting Group
- Chris Westphal, General Manager
Raytheon Visual Analytics
- And others!